Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week #12

This week we are wrapping up our group research projects and beginning to review for the final exam. To be honest I am still having trouble coming away from our investigation with any solid conclusions that we can put into our power point presentation or include in my personal project. I think I may need to spend more time with SPSS to discover some more patterns but I am worried that my group as a whole has not come up with any common ideas on what we can take away from all the data we worked so hard to collect and record. As far as revision, I feel quite comfortable with the overall concepts, I just need to work a little harder to understand how to apply them to specific instances. I also plan to spend quite a bit of time before the exam reviewing vocabulary because there are still some terms I am not quite clear on and I want to be able to express myself clearly through writing regarding social research.

No comments:

Post a Comment