Thursday, March 22, 2012
Week #9
This week are getting down to the business of actually conducting our surveys and distributing them to our participants. To be honest I am finding this process quite stressful as I feel quite short on time and I am worried that I will not be able to fill the quota of surveys that I am supposed to ensure are completed for my group. I feel like we have worked very well as a group so far and the way we have divided up the work has made things easier and more efficient for everyone involved. We intend to do the same with the interviews, data entry, and transcription so I am hoping this process will go smoothly. I am also hoping that the issue of fulfilling the appropriate sample size will be sorted out eventually. I am worried that we may have to rearrange things after the data has been collected which I know will make things difficult. I am enjoying learning further uses for the SPSS programs as I have previously used it only for statistics classes. I have now realized that SPSS can be used for human benefit as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment